Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Another Little Announcement

Heather is a happy 9-weeks pregnant with our second baby, who is going by the fetal name of Ga-Ga.

Untitled
This photo was our first glimpse. We'll be expecting our newest little one in late March/early April next year.

Untitled
The name Ga-Ga was chosen by Baengy, who is developing into quite a big Baengy indeed. Heather and I were both stumped on a placeholder name for our newest family member, after all, how can you top Big Baengy? 
After dispensing with suggestions including 'Small Baengy', 'Big Baengy 2' and 'Baengy of Reasonable Size', at dinner we turned it over to the original Baengy who was toddlering around the table. When we asked her what her sibling should be called, she simply stopped and said "Ga-Ga".

So, Ga-Ga, we very much look forward to meeting you in the new year.


8 comments:

Kevin Kim said...

Congratulations! But with two kids, I hope you're on track to become a millionaire (dollars, not won).

David said...

congratulations!!

JLR said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your blog is one of the few blogs that discusses parenthood in a way that I enjoy reading. Actually, it's the only blog discussing parenting that I enjoy. You're a good writer no matter what the topic is, and I love keeping up with your daughter's developments. I can't wait to hear how baby #2 shakes things up in your household--assuming you ever have time to write after Ga Ga makes an appearance!

TechGuySG said...

Wow congratulations!

Lee Farrand said...

Thanks for the comments everyone ^^

Scott Worden (The L.A. Seoul Guy) said...

I live in Korea too. I hope you're enjoying it as much as I am. I've been here for almost 9 years!

The Pondering Introvert said...

Wow ... Congratulations to you and your family ^^

Alis Tuwek said...

Pregnancy is a miracle. Actually I really want to write a blog about it.... but feel have no knowledge.