Thursday, November 12, 2009

First Website Sponsor

At this point in time I'd like to turn your valued attention to a little banner on the right hand side of this blog, underneath the LKB fish pond.
KoreanClass101.com have been nice enough to pay for advertising on this humble little blog site. Not any great windfall mind you, but it will go towards keeping the photos on this blog permanently. Blogger is a great host, but photos are limited to 1 GB per account, after which you have to pay for the extra. I'm currently at 65% of capacity and will be looking to upgrade the account soon.
So please click through to their website and have a browse around. And if you want to learn Korean online with video lessons, www.koreanclass101.com is the place to go.

The only reason this site has attracted advertising in the first place is because you, the readers, keep coming back and maintaining a steady hit count. So I would like to thank both you and KoreanClass101.com for your support.

Here's hoping that I can return the favour and keep this blog interesting...

4 comments:

조안나 said...

hey, at least you found a worthy sponsor... I love Korean class 101!

Chris in South Korea said...

There's no reason to pay for photo hosting - Flickr lets you do the uploading (up to 100MB - that's a lot of pictures at screen resolution); from there you can copy and paste the HTML code so it's stored on Flickr's servers but displayed anywhere you put the code.

CheaYee said...

I am barely surviving in my language classes.... LOL....

ya, i get emailers from them ....but, don't even have time to read...

Lee Farrand said...

That's good advice Chris. I was hoping to keep everything in the one place, but flickr sounds like a good option.

And Chea Yee, I know the feeling. I'm the world's worst language student.